Morrison-Ehlers Athletic Society
Create your legacy - join the Morrison-Ehlers Athletic Society. Named in honor of Dr. Lee Morrison and Mr. Dean Ehlers, two legendary administrators who pioneered modern athletics for the University, the Morrison-Ehlers Society recognizes individuals who make a planned gift to benefit athletic teams and student athletes.
To become a member, contact Duke Club or JMU Planned Giving staff. We look forward to working with you throughout the gift planning process. We strive to ensure we understand your wishes and can fulfill your intentions.You can make a commitment to JMU Athletics that will shape the future of our program for generations to come. Your gift will:
- Benefit countless lives and many generations
- Strengthen JMU Athletics and continue to build our national reputation
- Help create the best student-athlete experience possible
- Affiliate your family's name with the future of JMU Athletics for all time
There are other benefits to creating an athletics legacy. When you make a planned gift to athletics, you will:
- Become a member of JMU's planned giving legacy society, the Madison Founders Society
- Become a member of the Morrison-Ehlers Athletics Society
- Receive invitations to special events
- Receive special recognitions
Like Lee and Dean, you can make a commitment to JMU Athletics that will shape the future of our program for generations to come. Start your legacy now by contacting the Duke Club office at (540) 568-6461 or the Office of Planned Giving at (540) 568-3440
For more information about the Duke Club, visit their website here.